Connections Card Discounts
Co-op Connections Card
As a member of HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative, a Touchstone Energy cooperative, you can receive discounts on products and services from participating local and national businesses. The Co-op Connections member benefit program is absolutely free.
New members of the cooperative receive their cards in their orientation packet. If you need a card, please let us know (call 1-800-862-5232) and we'll send you one!
Here’s what you get:
- Great discounts from businesses in your community.
- Special offers - usually online - from national retailers like Barnes & Noble, Sierra Trading Post, DiscoveryStore, XM Radio, hotel chains and car rental companies
- 10% – 60% discounts on prescriptions at participating pharmacies.
- Access to over 48,000 national and regional pharmacy chain stores, including CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target, and many more.
- Search online to find discounted prices on prescriptions and participating locations
Here’s what you can do:
- Log on to www.connections.coop and search for discounts by ZIP code, so you can plan ahead whether you're exploring here in Michigan or going out of state.
- Compare pharmacy prescription prices through www.rxpricequotes.com.
- Present your card at participating businesses to receive discounts. (New discounts are added periodically.)
- If you own a business that would like to grow by offering customers a discount, or would like to recommend a favorite local business for the program,please call us at 517-647-7554.